New Caledonia weddings
and honeymoon vacations
New Caledonia Wedding Honeymoon combinations are the perfect climax for a romantic holiday. Wedding ceremonies and reaffirmation of vows in the French tradition are a romantic, fun and exotic display of love and affection. Get all the info you need; download a copy of the Rocket Guide to New Caledonia.
Newlyweds and married couples wishing to re-affirm their vows, adore New Caledonia's sophisticated French atmosphere, gourmet restaurants, fine wines and extensive hotel and holiday facilities.
You can spend the afternoon on a powder white, secluded beach of a lagoon island and be dining and dancing in Anse Vata in the evening. The French atmosphere adds a special romantic spice to every moment. Download your copy of the guide for details.
Noumea Wedding Coordinators
Wedding coordinators plan and direct every aspect of your special event. Including:
- ❤ Making your noumea hotel reservations and special arrangements at the hotel
- ❤ VIP pick up at the airport,
- ❤ Pre-ceremony make-up, hair dressing and provision of wedding gowns and tuxes
- ❤ Flowers
- ❤ Coordination of the location and activities during the ceremony (like Melanesian dancers or a sophisticated French wedding ceremony with violin and organ music).
- ❤ The reception, wedding cake, champagne - whatever you'd like to have.
- ❤ Photography & videos on DVD
- ❤ Romantic dinner in one of Noumea's excellent restaurants.
- ❤ A selection of tours and activities.
From the moment you arrive in New Caledonia, everything will be arranged, leaving you pleny of time to enjoy each other and the romance of this exotic country on your Noumea honeymoon.
Legal New Caledonia Weddings
Non residents, who are also not French, can be legally married in New Caledonia. There are no residency requirements so you can arrive in New Caledonia and be married the next day if you wish.
The wedding couple must supply the following documents at least six weeks in advance of the wedding date:
- ❤ A copy of the Birth Certificate for the bride and groom
- ❤ If previously married, the bride or groom must provide either the death certificate of the former spouse or a certificate of divorce.
- ❤ A document showing the address of both the bride and the groom (this can be a bank statement or utilities bill with the name and address)
- ❤ Copies of the passport of both the bride and groom.
- ❤ Copies of the passports or identity papers of the witnesses for the wedding ,including their names, professions and addresses (this can be supplied by the wedding coordinator if you are not bringing your own witnesses).
- ❤ Copy of the identity papers of the celebrant or wedding coordinator with name, address, and profession (this can be supplied by the wedding coordinator if you are not bringing your own).
For full, legal details and conditions relative to particular countries download this offical PDF file. Legal Weddings in New Caledonia
You will need to use a wedding coordinator and give the coordinator at least six weeks to get things organised (also they are busy and you need to reserve in advance). The Rocket Guide to New Caledonia has a special section on getting married in New Caledonia with a list of wedding coordinators and their contact details.
You can even get married if you arrive on a cruise ship and leave the same day (providing you have given the wedding coordinator at least 6 weeks advance notice).
If you wish, you can also have a non-legal ceremony and you don't have to supply any official documentation.
If you are thinking of getting married in New Caledonia download or order the Rocket Guide to New Caledonia to have a look at what each of the New Caledonia wedding coordinators offer, hotels, activities, and restaurants. You want your New Caledonia wedding to be perfect and knowing what's where and who does what is really important.